Google

About Me

I practise tyranny in being gluttony.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Check out this post...

Just a note to my faithful readers and wandering surfers, who happened to stumble upon this informative blog. My martial arts blog (http://www.resourcesonmartialarts.blogspot.com) has finally been brought to life. To all martial arts enthusiasts, just to let you know that I am a martial arts enthusiast as well. I have been researching on all sources available to my eyes and hands on various forms of martial arts since the age of 9. Not claiming to be Mr Know-All but I will try my best to provide information to anyone who is interested to know something specific about a particular martial arts. I have started off that blog with 2 articles. One is on the oldest martial arts in the world and the other on origins of Shaolin Kung Fu. Enjoy.

No comments: